Wednesday, May 16, 2012

111 East 29th Street (between Park and Lex)



Aren't the little unexpected pleasures in life the best? This particular weekend my (insert wild, paint the town type) best friend came for a last minute visit to the city. In between dancing on tables and (beer) garden frolicking, we had a lovely Sunday supper at Resto right in my neighborhood. As we were being seated, the waiter handed us old vintage books and upon flipping them open, we were delighted to find the cocktail menu! Just what we were looking for ;)

Want to tag along on my NYC adventures? Click here!
Sadie + Stella said...

Totally unrelated but I love the flowers!!!

db said...

Oh my how charming! I'll have to add that spot to my list of must visit establishments!!!! Sounds like you're weekend was very lovely indeed.
xo
Darling Bonnie
thehouseofdarling.blogspot.com

samantha ramage said...

vintage book menus? sounds like my kind of restaurant!!

xo
sami

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

This is so cute!

Post a Comment