Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Gold Chain Link Bracelet


Arm parties. How do you feel about them? They've been all the rage, just check out these "Wrist Wars" on Refinery 29.  I've been known to sport an occasional flair-filled stack, but truthfully at heart, a simple combination is where I think it's really at ;) My daily wrist wardrobe = classic watch + simple gold chain bracelet. What about you? 

Gold chain bracelets you must have:
Loren Hope's Lindsey (in my jewel box!)  
Marc by Marc Jacobs (a rosie version!)
Stella McCartney (splurge!)

And a little of my own!


Becca - Rebecca Atwood Designs said...

I'm with you on the simple combination- usually I only wear a delicate gold chain with tiny diamonds that my husband gave me as a wedding present. I do admit to admiring the look of having so many bracelets piled onto your arm.

Albertina said...

I usually am like you...simple on the wrist with the watch but I'm know to pile it on the right wrist....so always a compromise....but only on the weekends or when I go out cause otherwise I can't write comfortably or type.....I love the look though

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

yay so happy you listed sources for these dudes. i need one. but... i am scared to order online in case it doesnt fit my fat wrist! hmm...

Chimmy said...

These are must haves too:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/doctorscloset?ref=seller_info

(i'm not all affliated with the etsy shop or owner...just love her stuff!)

db said...

Sweet!!! I love arm parties!!!! I use to just wear 7 gold 14k bangles but lately I've been adding other pieces to them bigger bracelets, pearls, watches, etc. Arm parties are fun for me!
xo
Darling Bonnie
thehouseofdarling.blogspot.com

Nat said...

I'm been rocking the arm party but I don't have the gold chain bracelet yet I still can't decide which one I like best!

Shannon said...

I tried to rock the full-on arm party, but I'm not sure I pulled it off. I'm like you and pretty much stick to a watch/bracelet combo. I'm always on the hunt for a chain link bracelet; so I can't wait to check out those links!

Lady San Pedro said...

How cool, how classic! I love the single watch + single bracelet combo!

Gold bracelets said...

The transformation from hardware item to accessory is amazing. Such a great idea!

Post a Comment