Monday, May 28, 2012

Favorite New Designer: Tiffany Richey Designs


I have a feeling you won't really be needing an explanation after seeing this picture. Tiffany Richey launched her interior design firm a year ago and I can't wait to see what she does! Her website is in the works but for now you can keep in touch through twitter or through her blog, M.A.S.H. Darling, right?!

pssst, I had the wonderful pleasure of meeting Tiffany at High Point Market, and I'm honored to be debuting some of her snazzy work in the next Magalog!
{The Design Daredevil} Jessie D. Miller said...

Um, I can't wait to see more of her work. LOVE the color palate and LOVE Greek Key anything!!!

Unknown said...

Love her work!

ashley cooper said...

What a great new Interior Designer! I have never heard of her...thanks for sharing! Have a great week, dear!

Nat said...

Thanks for the introduction- going to check out her blog now!

Julia D. said...

Beautiful room and beautiful outfit! I'm sure I'll love her work, since her taste seems absolutely impeccable.

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

Recently discovered her blog and I'm definitely obsessed as well!

Anonymous said...

no explanation needed. the room and the artwork are stunning

Post a Comment