Monday, May 28, 2012

To the Islands We Go...

Pinch me!! I've been dreaming for months of going to far off places for a much needed vacation. I try not to complain because most of us take for granted that in all reality vacation is a luxury that many people can't afford. The truth is we've fallen into that category for the past couple of years, just pair unemployment with a start-up business and several moves, but yesterday we snuck away. (!)
Yes, there! I can hardly contain myself. I could do a bajil somersaults out of sheer joy and cry out of thankfulness. I've packed only the essentials. You know-- kaftans, bikinis, books :) We'll be celebrating this and hopefully doing a lot of nothing!
I've scheduled posts for the entire week in my efforts to be a better blogger! I hope you enjoy, meanwhile here are a few travel themed posts just for the occasion. See you soon :)

10 Weekend Bags
In-Flight Essentials
Your Own Personal Castle
Popular Books to Read Now
Have you read about LugLess?
And one sick kaftan.

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Looks fabulous! I hope you have a great time!!

Albertina said...

Oh yeay!! I'm so happy you are on vacation! You deserve it! rest and relax. xx

Sadie + Stella said...

Love it!! Have soooo much fun and enjoy each other!

Shorely Chic said...

enjoy your vacation!! Sounds like much-deserved heaven :)

Lindsey Suggs said...

Have a great time!! We never get vacation time either. Enjoy every minute!

Becca - Rebecca Atwood Designs said...

Have an amazing time (and happy belated anniversary)!! I hope it it a very relaxing time for you both!

It was so nice to meet you last week and I would love to get together again! We should definitely plan for a picnic, with lots of cheese. Let's make a plan when you're back!

xx

Danie at Pasadya said...

*GASP* Yay!! So glad you're both able to get away and just relax. :) What a perfect way to celebrate. Hope you and your husband have an amazing time!

Julia D. said...

Looks amazing! Hope you have an awesome time!

Post a Comment