Thursday, June 28, 2012

Old Family Photo


Mom posted this on Facebook yesterday and I just had to share. I love looking at photos of my parents back in the day :) And don't my brother and I look like little munchkins? His Peter Pan collar and little neck tie are killing me. Tweedle Dee, is that you? ;) Sometimes I forget we were ever that little!
lawrence said...

Laugh all you want about my Peter pan but I'm pretty sure Michael Jackson took a page out of my book with the shoe game. White socks and black loafers?! Nobody was doing that before me.

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

adoring this photo! Old family photos are the best.

thais said...

how sweet and precious! you guys look adorable ;)

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

So sweet!! Love the Peter Pan collar too :)

Shorely Chic said...

so stinkin' cute!!

samantha ramage said...

awww, you were darling!!!! love this pic!

xo
sami

Jessica said...

Love it, how cute are you guys!!

The Aestate

Albertina said...

you are too cute!!! love this fab photo.

Julia D. said...

You guys are the cutest!

Post a Comment