Thursday, June 28, 2012

Old Family Photo


Mom posted this on Facebook yesterday and I just had to share. I love looking at photos of my parents back in the day :) And don't my brother and I look like little munchkins? His Peter Pan collar and little neck tie are killing me. Tweedle Dee, is that you? ;) Sometimes I forget we were ever that little!
lawrence said...

Laugh all you want about my Peter pan but I'm pretty sure Michael Jackson took a page out of my book with the shoe game. White socks and black loafers?! Nobody was doing that before me.

Sam [The Peak of Tres Chic] said...

adoring this photo! Old family photos are the best.

thais said...

how sweet and precious! you guys look adorable ;)

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

So sweet!! Love the Peter Pan collar too :)

Shorely Chic said...

so stinkin' cute!!

samantha ramage said...

awww, you were darling!!!! love this pic!

xo
sami

Jessica {The Aestate} said...

Love it, how cute are you guys!!

The Aestate

Albertina said...

you are too cute!!! love this fab photo.

Julia D. said...

You guys are the cutest!

Post a Comment