Monday, June 4, 2012

Our Vacation Photos

The Scenery
(insert sigh of relief)

The Dress Code
(vintage kaftans and classic jacks is how I roll, aside from bikinis, of course!) 


More after the jump if you'd like!

The Mood. Plain silly ;)

The Activities (assume position)

The Dinners "Out" 

The "Wildlife" (!)

The Company :)
I feel so blessed to have been able to finally take a vacation! I hope y'all enjoyed a few of our photos :) We enthusiastically threw ourselves into "island time" and I successfully went sans Internet for an entire week. What did I miss y'all? I would love to hear about your adventures! 

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

So glad you had fun on your little getaway!! You two look great! X

Becca - Rebecca Atwood Designs said...

Looks like a wonderful getaway! I'm so happy for you two :)

Behind the Lashes said...

Looked super gorgeous. I'm jealous haha

Serendipity said...

So happy that you got to experience paradise! Your vintage turquoise kaftan is simply beautiful.

Danie at Pasadya said...

Looks so beautiful and fun! I LOVE your mood! :)

Julia D. said...

Wow. Such stunning photos. Loving the silly faces, too cute!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Glad you had a wonderful time!! Much deserved ma dear! Love the vintage kaftan. I need to invest in those for vacation!

Post a Comment