Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Series Love: NYC Street Style Sketches

Hope y'all don't mind me sharing some of my favorite reads! Did you catch last week's? Today I'm pointing you in the direction of Miss Inslee Haynes. She's one talented artist and just as sweet as can be! She's made a resolution this month to share one sketch a day of NYC street style. Secretly, I'm going to keep my peepers peeled and perhaps throw myself in front of her sketchbook ;) Check out here beautiful work here!
Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

so cute! wish i could draw like that!

Danie at Pasadya said...

Ahh! I love her work! Thanks so much for sharing this. I'm definitely going to go take a peek.

Albertina said...

so cute!! love these

Julia D. said...

What a wonderful combination: beautiful sketches of even more beautiful outfits.

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

Gahhh I love Inslee Haynes... Hadn't seen that one... Super cute!

Unknown said...

lovely sketch!

http://bowsandsunflowers.blogspot.com.es/

Post a Comment