Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I Wear to Bed

Before we got married I was a t-shirt and panties girl all the way. (Does anyone else think of that silly song? ;) Pre-wedding showers brought blush-inducing lingerie, which of course always proves to be fun ;), but one little cotton chemise withstood the day in and day out, and I've been hooked ever since!

What do you wear to bed?

p.s. Delirious, Dolores, and Collette are my faves here!

{Dust Jacket}
Sadie + Stella said...

As of recently, I am totally into chemises as well! Obsessed in fact. I need to add more to my collection!

Shoko said...

I'm a chemise girl all the way! I like to feel a little dressy when I sleep :)

Shorely Chic said...

sadly T's and grannies!!

Julia D. said...

I wish I had things as pretty as this to wear to bed, but until such time I'll remain a PJ pants and tank top girl!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I heart my eberjey chemises. sleeping never looked so good!

Post a Comment