Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fall Must-Have: The Tuxedo Trouser

Doesn't Blake look altogether sharp and sassy? Her tuxedo trousers are singing to me, utterly chic and my new favorite way to sport the menswear look. What's at the top of your Fall Must-Have list?

Must-Have Tuxedo Trousers: 


Albertina said...

I have been seeing a lot lately....its very chic...I also like the green and white version, harder to pull off I guess.

heronkady said...

Thank you for this post!

www.magshop.us

Jessica said...

A must have for sure!

culturafemenina said...

She looks great all the time!!!...but i have seen this look a lot.

Unknown said...

Seriously, when does she NOT look great!! I am obsessed with her and the tuxedo look!! Thanks for sharing!

XoXo,

Dominique @ http://comfycozycouture.blogspot.com

thais said...

loving the look.... she looks great indeed! for sure one more 'want it' for fall.

Post a Comment