Monday, July 30, 2012

Weekend Picture Book

This past weekend we celebrated my beautiful cousin's 25th birthday. Jackie is one of the sweetest people I know and even though we're only three years apart, I feel like she's my baby sis.
We got all dolled up for dinner & drinks. I wore a vintage, thrifted necklace that I bought for about $5 and a Zara dress I got for super sale. I couldn't find it on their website anymore, but I found it here

There was lots of dancing and lots of bubbly! 
The remainder of the weekend was wonderfully low key. We did a lot of lounging/Olympic watching and chores around the house. After my Saturday morning workout, I returned home to a cheerful bunch. Sweetheart :) 
We ended the weekend with a "slow-walk," as I've recently dubbed them, around the neighb. I mean really slow or leisurely I guess you could say. Our neighborhood isn't West Village pretty, but it's become of my favorite things to do even if we're just heading to the grocery store. 
Hope y'all had a lovely weekend, darlings! 

Unknown said...

I love your necklace (and makeup!)

Unknown said...

p.s. I'm your newest follower :)

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

That necklace looks STUNNING on you!

thais said...

fun times. precious necklace and adorable neighborhood shot.

Meredith said...

I spent the weekend on a mini adventure in Savannah. I of course watched The Olympics too!!
Meredith
www.thelovelyowl.com

Post a Comment