Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday Shopping List

Leather and houndstooth make for A-line edgy. McQueen I adore you.

Pleated peplum equals a statement fleece.
Cozy and chic are an aspiration in my book!

Wrap me up in red wool, Dame Malandrino.

Silk and ikat make Minkoff so necessary!

Leather lapel, come to Momma.

I need this everyday. I could see Kate Middleton wearing it, too. 

Let's just say I need to sell more bar carts.
What's on your shopping wish list lately?
ashley cooper said...

I love the ikat Minkoff jacket. AMAZING PRINT!

Albertina said...

i love the cozy sweater (second photo)!! so cute.

Kim said...

wow. you and I have similar taste. I'd wear EVERYTHING on here in a heartbeat.

-kim
found the route

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Gorgeous. These are very clean cut and high fashion.
Beauty, Fashion and Seattle

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

you are killing it these looks. I just died with the first leather number.

Jessica said...

Gorgeous finds! The McQueen dress and Minkoff blazer are incredible.

Lindsey Suggs said...

Yes. Yes. Yes and yes.

{The Design Daredevil} Jessie D. Miller said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I want fall to be here NOW!

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

That first look would be amazing with your skin tone and hair. I think you should buy it ASAP!

thais said...

i've been dreaming of baubles ;) it's a growing shopping list !!

luxe + lillies said...

loving these takes on peplum!! especially that sweater-esque top!!

Julia D. said...

The first and last outfits are TDF!

Post a Comment