Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Champagne Diamond Engagement Ring

When Alan and I first started talking about getting married (almost 10 years ago!), I knew from the beginning I wouldn't want the popular brilliant or round cuts. To me, a person who is already enamored with all things vintage, there is something infinitely more romantic about rings that are less traditional and more unexpected. He proposed with a beautiful vintage-inspired pear shape... of course I said yes :) What's your ring style?

{Asscher Cut, Rose Gold, Champagne Diamond Ring}
Quiana said...

Gorgeous! I have an Asscher cut as well and rarely see it on others. My husband designed the ring and got a lot of pushback from the designer, but it turned out great: http://www.harlemlovebirds.com/2011/06/i-rock-my-ring-do-you.html

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful and unique ring! I absolutely love it!!

XOXO
Brighton Keller

www.brightontheday.com

escapade said...

Beautiful ring! Mine is a very simple solitaire with a diamond band. Like you I'd had my heart set on vintage, but now I get the look with a few different bands that I always stack together with it :)

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

LOVE this ring! Mine is a little vintage inspired too.

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

You know i'm in love with your pear shape, it was my second fav shape of all time! i'm the cushion girl.

i think you still need the bobby band.

Post a Comment