Friday, August 3, 2012

I'm on Joss & Main Y'all!!!



I was so tickled when Joss & Main asked me to curate one of their amazing sales! I mean, they have everything from owls and dragons to outfit your marvelous menagerie to double old fashioned glasses for your stocked up, styled out bar cart!  I filled my shopping bag to the brim and would just love if you had a chance to stop by :) If you do, please let me know what you think! Thanks so much, darlins!

A few of my picks:
{Dragon | Zebra Rug | PeoniesWho! Owls | Fu Dog Lamp  | Double Old Fashioned Glasses | Bar Tool Set | Vintage-inspired Mirrored TrayMing Umbrella Stand | | Hostess Settee}
Lilacandgrey said...

your too cute! great picks!

Unknown said...

I saw it yesterday when it launched and it is AWESOME!! Congrats on being chosen!! I love all your picks :)

Sarah said...

Fab picks - congrats!!

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Had to hide my credit card, I wanted everything! Congrats girl :)

Alex said...

checked it out last night - such great picks roxy!

Jessie said...

friend, your picks are amazing. i went to check it out last night and half of it was sold out.

Albertina said...

COngrats!! no need to ahve butterflies in your stomach when you have such good taste....that never leaves you....eveerything is beautiful...especially the mirror tray! I can picture it with some delicious limoncello and shot glasses....mmmmhhh

Jin said...

congrats Roxy! I love all of your picks!

Caitlin C. said...

These are awesome picks! I'll definitely check it out :)

Julia D. said...

Beautiful choices, Roxy!

Post a Comment