Thursday, September 20, 2012

Books I Read This Summer

I read them from my picnic blanket in the park, my US Airways aisle seat, in a newly strung-up hammock, under my ruffled sheets, in earshot of crashing waves, lazed about on my sofa...what books did you read this summer? From where? :) Send over Fall reading recs!
Julia D. said...

Yikes! I'll have to get back to you on that one. I read a lot this summer so I don't even think I could narrow it down. So much that I can't even remember what I read. Looking forward to checking out your recommendations.

Ashley said...

I read so much this summer: The Flame Alphabet by Ben Marcus; The Solitude of Paul Numbers by Paul Giordano; Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy; and I reread all of the Harry Potter books. I like to mix it up. :-)

Post a Comment