Friday, September 21, 2012

Live the life you love, Love the life you Live

From the latest buying trips...

...
...
...

From the last "business meeting..."

What I get to design and send out into the world...merry-making for merry makers...
The people I get to help :) :) :)
It sure isn't easy. I can't tell you the last time I had a steady paycheck. And it definitely isn't always this pretty!! Don't be fooled! But that last picture makes it worth it. I sure hope I get to do this for forever :) TGIF y'all!

p.s. And since I do what I do, items will be in the shop by early October!
Jessie said...

Pretty greek key trim!

Molly said...

such a rockstar, bringing beauty into the world and inspiring all you meet. keep it up, roxy! let's do this!

Lili said...

roxy, are those square dotted coasters? *LOVE*

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

That gold polka dot business needs to be online ASAP!

Unknown said...

i look to all of you independent business owners for inspiration - being that by next year i will be in the same boat - and you, my dear, are a major inspiration to me :) it is inspiring to see you get to do what you love, but also nice to hear the realities of it, too. p.s. i have been eyeballing a few of the bar carts that are currently sold out...i will be checking back in :) XO brynn

Julia D. said...

You are incredible, Roxy. I hope all of the hard work is paying off for you, both in allowing you to financially continue to be able to do it and enriching your life by getting to do what you are passionate about.

Albertina || MimosaLane said...

dying over than trim!!! so beautiful!

Post a Comment