Monday, September 17, 2012

For the Proper Office

I was so excited to see how Rue Magazine styled my Draper Table (and pillows!). Don't you think every proper office needs a cocktail station? Happy Monday y'all!
Sadie + Stella said...

God that mirror slays me. Seriously. And your Draper of course!

Albertina || Mimosa Lane said...

Perfect combination!!

Unknown said...

I could not agree more - I think I need a beverage station most definitely TODAY!

drew elizabeth said...

Yes, I def agree! It is always easier to work while sipping on a martini.

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

It looks gorgeous Roxy! I love seeing your bar carts pop up all over the internet.

Unknown said...

so chic! I love that bar, and the mirror above is beautiful!

Julia D. said...

Absolutely! Perfect for decoration AND to take the edge off especially tough work days.

Post a Comment