Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Style Crushes


Do you have a girl crush? I think it's safe to say OP is on everyone's list, men and women alike. A few others that always kill it in my book are Christine Centenera, Taylor Tomasi Hill, and a new one Marissa Webb whose fabulous line just debuted at New York Fashion Week. Who are your style crushes?

{Olivia Palermo for Vogue Girl Korea via Refinery 29}
Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

i feel like she's real easy to get obsessed with. she's kinda perfect. and the outfits... oh my god

ever ours said...

audrey hepburn and natalie wood :)

Unknown said...

she is spot on impeccable...every time! i also love audrey & sofia coppola...the three of these lovelies embrace such a feminine, classic style that is a little bit parisian...while i am having fun being a little more eclectic right now, i definitely starting to grow more into this more classic look :) XO brynn

Nat said...

OP is my number one I just want to raid her closet! Then I would say maybe Reese Witherspoon- I just like how she looks effortlessly chic.

Unknown said...

yes, definitely olivia palermo. How is she so put together all the time?!

Julia D. said...

Pretty much all of the girls from The City. Probably shouldn't admit to that, but they all have very classic styles while incorporating really fun/trendy pieces.

Post a Comment