Wednesday, September 12, 2012

#NYFW via Instagram

I've loved watching New York Fashion Week unfold live via Instagram.
@OscarPRgirl
@cfda
@fashionninagarcia
Do you have some favorite snaps? Point me to the @!

p.s. My first time under the "tents" and the 10 most mispronounced words in fashion
p.s.s. If you fancy, follow me around NYC via Instagram @societysocial :)
Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

I've been stalking the Everygirl and Glitter Guide. They seem to be everywhere!

Jessie said...

The stripe Oscar dress has been one of my favorites! Perfection!

ashley nicole catherine said...

omg these pics are gorgeous!! xoxo

Unknown said...

gorgeous snaps, lady!!! wow...that top one, especially... it could be an art piece :) XO brynn

Nuha said...

i've been obsessing over fashion week via so many bloggers ( cheetah is the new black, atlantic pacific, pink peonies) and lucky mag. As much as I love it, I'm always so jealous after seeing what I'm missing!

p.s. how amazing was oscar de la rentas collection? it was utter perfection.

Julia D. said...

So jealous of all these girls. Both of those dresses are GORGE.

Post a Comment