Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Hype Girls

Yesterday was straight silly. I don't want to talk about it too much in fear of jinxing the whole thing annnnd isn't it extremely obnoxious when people half share? Please forgive me. Getting to the point...are y'all familiar with Rosie and Sophia Grace? Clearly Rosie is her sidekick, her hype girl, someone who helps her bring it. I don't have a real life Rosie attached to me at the hip so Alicia kicked off the day. She's been keeping me lots of company lately. I pretend, maybe too much, that I'm the girl in this song and like Red Bull, Alicia totally gives me wings.
At the end of the day, just about ready to wrap, I was almost ready to collapse (okay, that is extremely dramatic), and like the Holy Spirit, Madonna swooped in. I might as well have been speaking in tongues considering the energy that came over me. Thanks for having my back, Madge! (said in my faux British accent)


Do you have a Rosie? A hype girl? Lyrical courage? I would love to add to my playlist!

p.s. Thanks for dealing with my annoying half-sharing!
p.s.s. I also played this song. I think they enjoyed it??? Oops.
Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

LOVE Sophia Grace & Rosie! I think they are going to be on Ellen today. Congrats on your new project! I look forward to hearing more about it!

Unknown said...

Umm borderline obsessed with Sophia Grace & Rosie...how can you not be? They are so freakin adorable and hilarious to watch!! Can't wait to see all the details from the shoot!!

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

Definitely love Girl on Fire! I also love to play Empire State of Mind and Firework. They are completely cheesy but always make me feel on top of the world. Oh! And Shake It Out by Florence and the Machines.

Julia D. said...

Sophia Grace and Rosie are the cutest! Can't wait until you can fully share the exciting news!

Post a Comment