Monday, October 29, 2012

Today!


The next few days I'm working with a talented team responsible for the above covers. It's a dream come true and I'm so very excited to share more soon! Happy Monday y'all!
Unknown said...

so exciting!
Fancy {No}Pants

Lindsey Suggs said...

Ohhhhh exciting! Can't wait to learn more!

Lexi said...

That is so incredible! Can't wait to hear about it!
Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

I'm excited for you! Can't wait to hear more! X

ashley cooper said...

YEA ROXY!!!!! I am so EXCITED for you! YOU DESERVE EVERY BIT OF THIS SUCCESS! I am doing a happy dance for you here in AZ! Have a great rest of your week, dear! {Be safe through the storm}
-Ashley Cooper

drew elizabeth said...

Yay! Such an exciting time! Congrats :)

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

oooooooooo. I want to know!

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

CANT WAIT!!!! The bar carts are always styled impeccably so brain can't even comprehend how it could get better!

Samantha said...

Awesome. Hope you made it through Sandy OK.

Julia D. said...

Sounds exciting! Can't wait to read more about it.

Post a Comment