Thursday, October 25, 2012

Red Lace Peplum


As a late twenty-something I like to think I've grown into and become comfortable with my personal style, but I do have to admit that it doesn't hurt the confidence level to see a recent purchase, post purchase on some of my favorite fashionistas! Would you style this red lace peplum top like Chiara or Olivia?

pssst! Want to see my version? Follow me on instagram @societysocial :)
Unknown said...

i love the way chiara did it with the simple black shorts & necklace!
Fancy {No}Pants

drew elizabeth said...

Chiara! Simple and classic. Love Olivia but the white tank underneath ruins the outfit!

www.catfishandcaviar.com

Unknown said...

I love the way Chiara styled it also. It always reinforces my confidence when I see something I recently purchased on a style icon :)

Michelle said...

olivia! they both look great though

Post a Comment