Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Daily Stud

While my bauble belief usually falls into the bigger is better camp, on the daily I have a painfully basic jewelry routine- it looks like this paired with pearl or diamond studs and a dainty "cheers" necklace. The statement necklace is a regular in the rotation but ridiculously dangly earrings are reserved for a night out. (I think I have a secret fear of this. ha!)  I think it would be fun to mix up the usual studs with these small but hugely stylish statements. Do you have a favorite in the round-up? I'd love to hear!

p.s. A cute line of dainty jewelry (I have a solid crush on these stacks) and more studs we probably all need.

{1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6}
Nikki Rappaport said...

Ohh I love all of these! I rarely change out of my pearls but I should make a commitment to more often for beauties like these.

Grace (The Stripe) said...

i live for studs. i got my mom the rose gold version of #1 for mother's day. becca got herself the same ones. they are so beautiful and dainty!

fabulouspetite said...

i love studs too. my fav hands down would be the pearls and the solitaire diamond. nice selection too. Like them all...

xo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

drew elizabeth said...

I just bought those Noir studs & love love love them! Dainty but still make a statement!

Maria Larsen said...

I love the sixth pair. They're so fun.
xo, Maria

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Not much of an earring gal but those are cute!

Madebygirl.blogspot.com
MadeByGirl.com

Julia D. said...

LOVE the studs!

Post a Comment