Wednesday, February 6, 2013

28 Days of Things I Love: A Good Mantra



I'm forever repeating different mantras to myself as if they are magic spells that will instantly transform any situation into something wonderful-- somehow they help me concentrate and focus. I love this one so much, "Act Like A Lady, Work Like A Boss" that I put it on a pencil. Gold Engraved Pencils that will hopefully help me write out a few groundbreaking ideas for Society Social ;) They make for a pretty cheery and motivational workspace too! Do you have a favorite mantra? In what situations do you find yourself repeating it?

Here are a few of my favorites and if you'd like a set of your own "magic" pencils you can design a set of 24 here for only $7.50! Love them.
Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

GETTING THOSE RIGHT NOW! I absolutely love them!

meghan silva said...

Those pencils are so glam, my favorite mantra before a big event/meeting is 'Megs you got this,there's so many people out there but none like you'

xo Meg

http://meghansilva.blogspot.com

Jenny Explaining it All said...

The link keeps bringing me back to this blog, do I order them from your blog or somewhere else?

lemondropdreams said...

I love the pencils...must order some ASAP! the problem, the link is linking back to your blog...do I purchase from SS??

Rachel said...

I'm having the same issue, would love to order the pencil but not sure where? thanks and love your blog!

Daniella C said...

I'm curious too! lol, where are the pencils from?

Ash said...

My mantra is "all roads lead to my personal satisfaction." I even had it engraved on my iPod!

Julia D. said...

I've always really loved "alis volat proprii," but "act like a lady, work/think like a boss" is another favourite. Love that you can put them on pencils for a nice reminder while working!

Post a Comment