Monday, February 25, 2013

28 Days of Things I Love: Harem Pants Specifically on Mondays

After a long weekend, the kind that makes you want to trade your dignity (it was questionable over the weekend anyways) for one more day of recovery, I love a good harem pant-- the baggier the better.


Pair with a staple silk blouse...

...and/or structured blazer and you've successfully tricked everyone into thinking you're rested and ready to take on the week when really you're just hangin' in your pj's.
See, I've effectively fooled you, haven't I? Please someone bring my bed to me. 
Here are some Monday-worthy harems:

And perfect silk blouses:


meghan silva said...

I have a grey pair that I adore , they so comfy !

xo Meg<3

Meghan Silva's Blog

fabulouspetite said...

I love love that leopard coat. I don't have any harem pants but wondering if i can pull this trend off. Must try for me def.

xo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love this post. I was just trying on ANOTHER pair of harem pants on Friday at Topshop and I think I've resolved that they just don't look good on me. sigh

Julia D. said...

I'm sold. Totally need a pair.

Post a Comment