Tuesday, February 26, 2013

28 Days of Things I Love: Photo Books

Mom loves making photo books for everything-- past vacations, weddings, birthdays...you name it. They make such thoughtful presents, too.
In fact, my most precious gifts have been photo books from friends and family, and although they always bring a smile to my face, my own photos never seem to make it past the digital life.

After seeing another beautiful photo book this past weekend (P, you killed it), I think I'm going to try one out. Shutterfly makes it so easy with a huge variety of templates to choose from. Are you a fan? If you've made one before, what was it for? And where did you have it made? I'd love to know!

pssst, 50% off all photo books until Wednesday!
Unknown said...

These photo books look great! I love crafting so putting something like this together as a gift or for a keepsake would be great!

love photos said...

Awesome photos....
overomancephotos.blogspot.com/

Julia D. said...

I wish I had that kind of creativity.

Post a Comment