Wednesday, February 27, 2013

28 Days of Things I Love: The Real Society Socials

When people ask me what my favorite part about my job is, one of the first things that always comes to mind is seeing my designs styled out in real homes, or otherwise what I like to call, The Real Society Socials.
In a small way, I get to add a little merry to that wedding shower (for which we had to rush the Sedgewick out!), a little extra mischief to that cocktail party (Sam shaking it up in NYC!), and hopefully some daily flair (Chassity in Charleston!) and frolic too (Lindsey and Shannon in Wilmington below)!
Serving up Watermelon Bellinis from the Sedgewick Bar Cart. Photography by Millie Holloman

My darling contributor, Chelsea at Lovely Indeed, recently posted her Madison Mixer Bar Cart and I wanted to share with y'all!

Not only did she stock Madison out, she mastered an eclectic gallery wall, and perfectly placed seating for when you simply must sit and shake up a gin martini. What, that doesn't happen to you on the daily?:)
In the the first image from the June 2012 Manifesto Magalog II, Tiffany styled out my Duchess. She is the sweetest and was one of my very first orders as well as one of the first to drop by to see me at my first time at High Point Market. I was so excited to see her vignette featured in the March Issue of HGTV Mag!

Anyways, before I get too gushy, I really do love it. If you've joined the social, thank you so much and if you would like, do send me pics at contact@shopsocietysocial.com, it will make my day :) 
Albertina M. Cisneros said...

Love it!!! what great styling!

meghan silva said...

Love the bar ideas, gorgeous pics.

xo Meg<3

Meghan Silva's Blog

Julia D. said...

Nothing better than seeing something you've put so much work into being used and enjoyed. Congratulations, Roxy!

Post a Comment