Friday, February 1, 2013

28 Days of Things I Love: The Messy Ponytail

I've always wanted to give this a shot, blogging for a month straight about all the things I love. Here goes with the first on my love list-- the messy ponytail.
It's perfect for the busy gal or for someone who's not entirely fond of washing (& drying & styling) the hair. I have to say I'm much more fond of dry shampoo ;)

Pretty Ponytails to Try:

{J.Crew Spring 2011}
Nikki Rappaport said...

totally agree with this one. doesn't hurt to pair it with cute bright clothes too!

Anne said...

Loves! ... although I have to say these girls pull it off way better than I do. {shocker} I just end up looking slobby.

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

love a good messy pony tail. looks so effortless and chic!

Madebygirl.blogspot.com
MadeByGirl.com

Kate Lewis said...

LOVE! the side parts are essential to the look!

Julia D. said...

Love messy ponytails. These are much more chic than mine ever are though.

Post a Comment