Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Socks with Heels at Paris Fashion Week

The thought of bearing any kind of skin, even just an ankle, in the winter months makes me want to immediately crawl into a head to toe onesie. This street style snap taken at Paris Fashion Week, "Down the steps at Grand Palais," might be a practical solution, but I'm not sure how fashionable if I were to attempt. Have you ever worn socks with heels? I kind of want to give it a shot! Here, Elle shows you how.

p.s. More pics from Paris and 10 trends from the runways!

{Paris Street Style via Refinery29}
Abbey said...

It reminds me how I used to wear it in high school. Oh So cute

Xo
Abbey

http://www.thinkrunway.com

Unknown said...

I've actually worn socks with heels once but I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to try this again :)

Raiana S @ lifeSTYLE said...

This is sooooo one of those trends I am just not cool enough to pull off... :(

I loved your 28 days of things you loved by the way!! I checked it out erryday
xo

Julia D. said...

Those would have to be some pretty snazzy socks!

Post a Comment