Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Daydream NYC: 12th & Jane



I found this West Village prewar beaut while searching recent listings "for fun" over the weekend-11 foot ceilings, 1835 mouldings, original marble mantles, decorative fireplaces, oversized windows, Italian marble baths, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, subzero appliances, a Viking stove, a garden in Manhattan? Does it get more perfect? I need a friend who can afford this to move in asap. I will come visit, like, everyday:)

p.s. I keep this book nearby at all times as motivation. Do you have a dream home? Where would it be? What would it look like?
Amber said...

Did that book come from a special friend that happens to be visiting next week?!?! Sorry I can't buy this garden in West Village. I promise I would if I could ;).

meghan silva said...

My dream home changes so often , love these images its always great to have visions of what we want in life.

xo Meg<3

Meghan Silva's Blog

Julia D. said...

You had me at "prewar."

Post a Comment