Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Setting the Bar with Mrs.Lilien in Luxe Mag

I'm honored and excited that Luxe Magazine asked me to share my social cocktailin' practices in their latest issue! I'm even more excited that they write that the retro-style bar cart is making its way back onto the party scene. Here's a little snippet from my interview:

"Bar carts can be used as buffets in a dining room, a nightstand in a bedroom, and, in the case of small living spaces, an end table on top and a bar on the bottom. Mine holds a lamp, books, pictures frames, and a vessel filled with blooms in addition to the usual cocktail suspects. Style it with all of the above and it truly becomes a pretty and useful piece in your home."

The bar cart truly is the epitome of style, function, and fun; I'm still so passionate about my little mission. To say I've said it before would be an understatement, but "the bar cart is back" y'all! Look out for a new design this Fall!!

{Society Social Mrs. Lilien Bar Cart shown above}