Friday, June 28, 2013

Crispy Polenta Bites and Cheeky Peach Lemonade



Every time I get an email from the Society Social entertaining expert, Your Southern Peach, I always want to pack my bags and head to Georgia to Amy's house! She creates the most delicious recipes, and aside from this particular shoot, photographs her work herself.

She brought her sweet southern charm and not to miss recipes (perfect for any summer soiree!) to the latest Manifesto Magalog (page 58!) and I'm so excited to share another installment of her column, The Social Bite + Bev. You'll need this sip and app for the weekend :) We're almost there, my loves! 

{Special Thanks to Rustic White Photography}


FripperyVintage said...

Looks so pretty, love the mint in the tea!

Your Southern Peach said...

You are ever so sweet my darling and yes, I hope you do show up in GA one day!

Post a Comment