Tuesday, June 11, 2013

In between...


I'm in between fabric market and launching a new Manifesto Magalog, the fourth one in Society Social's two years, and I have to say in all honesty it's the best one yet. I'm extremely excited to share but for now please excuse my spotty correspondence. Here are a few things that have been going on around here...

  • My new designs, the fancy footsy tables, (above!! :) are now in the shop. They make me so happy.
  • While the cat's away the mice will play. The Mr. turned chatty Kathy has called me from here and here one too many drinks deep. He is a hilarious boozer.
  • I added to my growing vintage collection! My closet is getting way interesting #ilovethe80s
  • Mom found out she wasn't feeding Makai enough. This explains everything :(
  • I was recently introduced to Bubble Butt and could not stop dancing for hours. (I advise NOT watching the video.)
  • I listen to random Spotify playlists during work. I found myself bouncing around to this one too many times and assumed a Bugatti was some kind of Italian villa, it is not. Would you know what one was? 
  • I poured over this article and took major mental notes!
  • Nikki sent awesome Hugh & Crye shirts for my boys. We are getting a photo shoot on the books to show them off soon :)
I'll be back to regular scheduling soon! Hope everyone is doing fabulous! xoxo!

petal and plume said...

what a beautiful and brilliant blog you have!
xx
http://petalandplume.blogspot.ca/

Julia D. said...

Bugatti is a type of car, right?

Post a Comment