I'm in between fabric market and launching a new Manifesto Magalog, the fourth one in Society Social's two years, and I have to say in all honesty it's the best one yet. I'm extremely excited to share but for now please excuse my spotty correspondence. Here are a few things that have been going on around here...
- My new designs, the fancy footsy tables, (above!! :) are now in the shop. They make me so happy.
- While the cat's away the mice will play. The Mr. turned chatty Kathy has called me from here and here one too many drinks deep. He is a hilarious boozer.
- I added to my growing vintage collection! My closet is getting way interesting #ilovethe80s
- Mom found out she wasn't feeding Makai enough. This explains everything :(
- I was recently introduced to Bubble Butt and could not stop dancing for hours. (I advise NOT watching the video.)
- I listen to random Spotify playlists during work. I found myself bouncing around to this one too many times and assumed a Bugatti was some kind of Italian villa, it is not. Would you know what one was?
- I poured over this article and took major mental notes!
- Nikki sent awesome Hugh & Crye shirts for my boys. We are getting a photo shoot on the books to show them off soon :)