Friday, October 25, 2013

Tea in a Greenwich Village Brownstone

My talented friend, Patricia, recently invited me over for tea. We had the most lovely time sipping our hot beverages out of vintage teacups and indulging in salted chocolate chip cookies, golden apple tarts, and cheesy scones.
Patricia lives in a charming Greenwich Village brownstone complete with beautiful pre-war details from gorgeous crown molding to worn hardwood floors, dreamy high ceilings, even a cozy fireplace and good gracious an outdoor space perfectly strung up with twinkly lights.

Have you passed out yet? She's filled it with sentimental memorabilia like antique chairs she discovered while on holiday in Paris, nostalgic sepia-toned polaroids from her wedding day, and a unique mix of furniture from classic bentwood chairs to rustic wooden furniture and itsy bitsy ball and claw foot stools. Can you spot it tucked away in the pic?

These details are the makings of my dream residence. (Remember this book I keep on my desk for motivational purposes?) Thanks for being the ultimate hostess, Patricia! If you ever tire of your amazing apartment, you know who to call first ;)

{All pics by me, except no. 3}
Patricia said...

You are too sweet! You just made my day. By the way, I totally have that book!!!

scout.send.receive. said...

Patricia's apartment is absolutely gorgeous! I'm head-over-heels in love with the outdoor space!

Kimberly of Kimberly Lewis Home said...

So chic! Patricia when can I move in?!?!

;)

Patricia said...

Aw thanks Kimberly! I'm sure David wouldn't mind another roomie! ;)

Post a Comment