Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"You are your Father's daughter..."

Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes. ~Gloria Naylor

Today's post is dedicated to my dearest Dad on his 55th birthday! I always take it as a treasured compliment when people tell me I'm like you in so many ways!

No doubt that the "Baracuda Club," was off on one of hundreds of scuba adventures in the South Pacific! Sharks, spear guns, and 200+ depths! I know where I got my adventurous spirit ;)
*Dad's on the far right!*

John Travolta in Flashdance? Nope, that's just Dad :)
Shall I daresay that's where I got my oh so suave dance moves and sense of snazzy style?! I die over this picture!

Thanks Dad for passing along your drive to be the best, your adventurous spirit, your laugh, your love of cabernet ;), and so much more! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

lawrence said...

these are ballin...my fav is the first one. siick!! where is the vault where all these photos are kept?

Roxy Te said...

Wouldn't you like to know? ;) I have a knack for being sneaky and finding these golden pics! Take me back to the islands! But...if someone pushes me off a boat or damn banana boat one more time, I will probably seriously drown this time haha

Amber said...

love these. Happy Birthday daddy Te! Can't wait to see all those lovely faces this weekend!

Andee said...

Awe this is so sweet! Happy Birthday Uncle Alex! I am loving the pictures hahaha!

.anna. said...

hahaha!! i love uncle's pants! :)

Post a Comment