Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Style Refresher...

First up funny girl (because I'm also obsessed with The Office) Rashida Jones!
At this point you are probably aware that I've cultivated a surprising obsession with Theory classics and their Style Project! They've put a charitable twist on this fun little project where they invite celebrities to put together and style out their fave Theory must-haves! 10% of the proceeds from the sales of the pieces chosen will be donated to Peace First and Children Mending Hearts. Style with a cause! What a refreshing way to start a Friday!

Check out Rashida's looks below...
I think my fave is the last one on the right? What about you?
Cheers to Friday loves!
Kristen said...

cute looks, I love Rashida Jones. She is adorable in parks and rec too!

Post a Comment