Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Derby!!!

This time last year,

I was waking up to a (fabulous) mimosa brunch

donning a bright floral dress,

the necessary (Hello! It's the Kentucky Derby!), ridiculous large hat

and preparing myself for the day of a lifetime with my best friends.

Our Kentucky roadtrip was one of the best ideas we ever had!

Here are a few pics from our unforgettable weekend...

Mint Julep #1! Cheers to the Kentucky Derby!

Mint (emphasis on the mint bush in my official derby glass ha!) Julep #2! I somehow lost count after this...

One of the boys sneaking a few shots!

More of the photoshoot...

Beautiful blonde bombshell besties :)

Mint juleps, big hats, and pretty floral frocks...infield what?

I'm pretty sure I won all of $10, the cigar to follow (I will spare you the classy picture), was absolutely not necessary.

Are you celebrating the Derby today loves? I've already broken out my hat, and I'm getting ready to place my bets! Happy Derby Day!
Lindsey said...

How fun! I would love to go to the Derby one day. I want to wear big, fab hat!!

Unknown said...

Oh Roxy I love your photos! That looks like SOOOO much fun! Jealous, jealous, jealous! So glad you had fun, though, and thanks for sharing your day with us!

thais said...

you all look so pretty and happy! how fun ;)

Post a Comment