Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Well Good Morning Marc Jacobs!

I hear ya sister...Must we really stay inside?!
I woke up this morning groggy, stuffy, and beyonnnnd annoyed that I'm stuck inside in this crazy warm weather!!! Why, you ask? That icky, yellow poo pollen powder, that sticks to everything like white on rice, sends me into a sneezing, sniffling, coughing allergy flurry that lasts for a day from the time it begins :( :( Zyrtec, you fail me!!!
Not long after I reluctantly resigned to another day inside, I found a little goodie in my gmail inbox- a Marc by Marc Jacobs lookbook! I adore Marc and often frequented his accessories shop (perfect for thin student wallets!) in the West Village...you know the one across the street from Magnolia Bakery? Yes, I most likely stopped for a cupcake too! But anyways, he's always been at the top of my list so I naturally perked up after perusing (I actually manage to see through my itchy allergy eyes) all the perfectly stylized Marc by Marc looks!

Oh Marc! For a brief moment you made me forget about the minor fact that I can barely breathe through my nose!! Hope he brought a little joy to your morning too :) Too bad, in this case, my budget fails me!!
xoxo darlings!
Sniff said...

Wow, some really cool clothes in here! Love the skirt in picture no 3, and the dress she's wearing in the staircase. And..and..and.. :D

Post a Comment