Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekend musings and What I WOULD wear to work...

Dear Weekend Past,

Thank you for the following...

1. A Friday afternoon CLT special arrival!
2. Sunset "cruises," surprise fireworks, and mich. ultra
3. Champagne flavored (REUNION) pajama parties
4. 1 sink, 3 girls hell bent on getting ready for bed first, and rollin' on the floor belly laughs
5. A little J.Crew panache à la Pastiche
6. Cupcakes, strawberry lemonade, and a happy bride-to-be!
7. Breezy Sunday evening walkabouts and soulful street performers

Dear Monday,

Although I have nowhere to go, save errands galore and the gym, welcome!! If I had it my way, I would greet you all dressed up just like this...

From J.Crew's Summer 2010 Collection Lookbook

Either way, I'm glad you're here. Here's to starting off the week right, loves!
Cheers,
Roxy
alison (semi-fab lane) said...

i would never think that look was from j crew...i guess i have to check them out more often, very cute!

Sniff said...

Wow, that is such a lovely looking outfit!

Sarah J said...

ahhh the weekend went by wayyyy to fast!! It was great seeing you & can't wait to see you again soon!!!

Post a Comment