Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Asian Freckles?

So I'm no Lucy Liu, but in the summer time my nose starts to look like this...

{via}

I've always wanted a freckle or two, that is ever since I fell in love with spunky Ann with an -e from Green Gables, and I would've killed to have as many as this...


or scattered so perfectly like this...
or to have some as smokin' as this...
{image 1 via, images 2-4 via}

I'm not so sure why many people think badly of freckles (Do you after the above pics?) or even try to cover them up. I think they're so stinkin' cute and scream I'm fresh faced and lovin' the summer sun!

So... when my mother called me to come a little closer, as she reached out her hand to brush "something" off my nose (always cleaning up after her children!), I was extra delighted to announce that my summer freckles have arrived...however few they are!

HA! Who knew? Cheers to Asian freckles! ;)

Gorgeous Glam said...

I've got them too! Kisses by the sun ;) xoox

D&D said...

i wish i had some italian freckles! all freckles are cute!

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Love freckles and those who talk distastefully about them are just jealous. =) Lovely images and thoughts. Thank so much for stopping by the blog. I hope your week is going well!

20 YORK STREET said...

I suppose when you're younger, you get conscious bout everything! Love Asian freckles too!

besos,

ML
Happy, Happy New Year!

20 YORK STREET

Post a Comment