Thursday, June 3, 2010

Unfortunately I look like my brother...


I've always wanted to rock a head scarf,

BUT unfortunately with my long hair hidden from sight,

I feel as if I bear a striking resemblance to my brother.

Yeahhhhh, NO thanks.

In my head, and only so, I would look as fabulous as miss sexy thang above,

and like this...


and this...
{All images via}

AND, although he IS handsome, not like my brother.
Unknown said...

Ha! I know, it's like when you have short hair and you wear a baseball cap! But I think you could pull it off if you let some of your hair out, like in the top picture! I've been seeing a lot of turbans lately, and it's a look I probably won't be rocking this summer!

Blogs said...

I can never get anything to look cute on my head...this of course would make my forehead look bigger than it already is .....I'm obsessed with scarves though! Can't get enough:) I wear them around my waist over my bikini!

Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

Haha, cute post! Loving your blog!

xxMK
Delightful Bitefuls

Iva Messy said...

ohhh I JUST wore one yesterday! :)

Hope you are having a nice week! :)

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

you could totally rock it...just leave some pieces out in the front. i do this look sometimes, but i wish i could get my hair to be so wavy and full of body like the top photo.

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

I'm totally rockin' the scarf look, i love it!

Taylor said...

This is hilarious. I feel like I would have an incredibly difficult time pulling off this old fashioned look. It's classic and it's gorgeous - but I would feel dumb!

Also - my boyfriend dresses considerably less fashionable then I do...he doesn't dress like a bum, he's more "athletic"...but I like to dress up. So if I was walking down the street like one of these scarf girls, with him, I would look probably really ridiculous.

Unknown said...

i totally feel the same way about head scarves — i so wish i could rock one but every time i try i just feel like it doesn't look quite right on me. have a great weekend!

Post a Comment