Thursday, September 2, 2010

Get Out of Town!

As a little girl, I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to escape my rinky-dink, a little too country town to jet-set off during the summers.  Not long after I hit double digits, I was able to check far off countries such as Australia, Singapore, and Hong Kong off my list!  I learned a few fabulous in-flight fashion tips from those summer adventures, and although I'll be enjoying a little stay-cation action this Labor Day weekend (filled with champagne brunches and bike rides, no doubt!), I couldn't help but to think of what I would wear should I happen to find myself rushing off to the airport.  What are your plans for the long weekend, loves?
LindseyEveryday said...

I love all of these things... and your currently need is gooorgeous!! Love your blog : )

lindseyl0ve.blogspot.com

The October Issue said...

nice travel essentials!

lawrence said...

watch is nice. ur arent a fabulous jet-setter if you missed the jet.

thais said...

love the simple and comfy style of all the pieces you picked... definitely the best choices for a last minute trip ;)

Unknown said...

I totally agree! Comfy but still chic clothes (God forbid not a sweatsuit!), and easy flats to slip off at security! Enjoy your lovely weekend! XX!

erica said...

You mixed comfort with absolute chic which can be hard for people to do. Love the outfit!

xo

the chirpy bird said...

Absolutely swooning over military greens this fall! Fabulous!
xo tash

Julie Leah said...

Hi Roxy!

I found your blog from life is bananas. So happy to be following!! I'm going to catch up on your recent posts!!

Hope you had a fantastic weekend, doll!

xoxo

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

I seriously love everything you chose especially the Lanvin flats! sigh...

www.pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com

Post a Comment