Thursday, September 2, 2010

Quote of the Day


"Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it." ~P.J. O'Rourke

{image via Beauty comma}
Blogs said...

perfect:) i love the photo

xoxo

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

Gorgeous photo! and yes, post pics from Korea!! I'm Korean but I lived in the Philippines for 15 years from 3-18 yrs old! We do really have a lot in common! :)

Where do you vacation in the PI? Manila or other beachy islands?

jenn from midlife modern said...

That's funny; I totally save my flighty book choices for bedtime and my "intellectual" choices for the subway! Thanks for commenting on my blog--yes, I made all the food my own lil' self! thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your comment, Roxy! Fall is far-and-away my favorite season, as well; you are so fortunate to have been able to shoot your bridals in a pumpkin patch ... I always dreamed of an autumn wedding, but due to my parents moving overseas, Mr. M and I had an August ceremony when we were married. Of course, it was still lovely!

Hope you'll visit my little piece of the web again sometime soon; I love what you have going on here, as well. :)

A BRIT GREEK said...

That is one gorgeous pic!

Thanks for stopping by lovely!
Ciao bella
x.o.x.o

thais said...

oh wow! what a pleasure to come visit your blog after so long and get to see a picture like this one. simply gorgeous. thx ;)

ps. I sent you an email about your blog makeover but haven't heard from you so wasn't sure if you received it - please let me know.

Post a Comment