Monday, December 6, 2010

Speaking of little stinkers...Zara Kids


Can we please talk about how adore these little people are? I'm beginning to feel exceedingly guilty about the sneakster move I pulled this morning ;), but while we all have kids on the brain I must say that I can only hope my future mini me's will be as stylish as the ones in Zara's September and Christmas lookbooks. Zara's incredibly on point lately with runway right looks (hmm, I wonder if I could pull these off?) and their latest evening collection here just in case you missed it!
Anonymous said...

Too cute! My son (4) looks dashing in his fake tie :-) but girls just look so adorable... this makes me wish I had a daughter...

Kirsten @ Triple Max Tons said...

Too cute for words! This makes me want to have a kid....or at least buy everything ahead of time.

I am a new follower, and would love for you to check out my blog when you have a chance!

~Kirsten
http://triplemaxtons.blogspot.com

Full Cup said...

All of the girl's outfits are ridiculously cute!!


xo,

Molly Jane

www.browneyedcharmer.blogspot.com

Nicole Jeannette said...

AH! I can hardly STAND how cute those babies are! I love Zara too!

Lili said...

just adorable! i want them for me!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

OMG! These two kids are absolutely adorable. Oh and I am lovin that little fashionista's outfits!

Amber said...

There is no doubt that your mini me's will be as stylish as you! Let's just hope my children have at least a little bit more style than myself ;) haha.

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

why do i want all of the little girl's looks for myself!

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

I'm a huge fan of Zara kids!! Wish it was just a tiny bit cheaper!

*** said...

I love Zara kids - it is so cute and my kids look adorable in their clothes. Bonus for me - I can fit into their largest size too ...

xoxo

Amanda said...

That little girl is way too cute for words! I love her style! Mental note: I must find a coat like hers :)

Post a Comment