Thursday, December 2, 2010

Party Pretty! | Zara's Evening Collection


Rendezvous under the mistletoe? Or lack thereof? Zara's drop dead evening collection will land you under a holly berry or three. You'll shine brighter than strands upon strands of twinkle lights and be hotter than hot toddy in hand! Cheers to the holiday season darlings!
the ineffable soul said...

i love the red dress - very festive! x

Kayla said...

I saw this the other day. I have been dying over the looks. I need somewhere to wear one asap!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Unknown said...

I luh-ve these! These are gorgeous, I miss Zara so much! XX!

iamstyleish said...

I love all of these! I so wish I had a Zara nearby, I love all of their stuff.

Full Cup said...

I feel in love with Zara when I lived in Europe. Simply stunning collection. My favorite is the second outfit. Thanks for sharing!:) Love your blog!!


xo,

Molly Jane

PS. Come by and say hello!

www.browneyedcharmer.blogspot.com

Kae said...

soooo lovely. each and every look!

christine, just bella said...

I really need to get myself to Zara - STAT! Gorg!

lawrence said...

velvet is so hot right now

thais said...

loving these looks... specially #03.
got to love zara :)

b said...

the suit is hot. done.

A BRIT GREEK said...

I am all over Zara these days, loving all their festive collection especially that red dress!
x.o.x.o

Unknown said...

oh zara i love love love love everything that u do xxxx

Dreamy Princess said...

My! I love the red one. It's so pretty. J'adore!<3

Bisous,
Dreamy Princess
~I wonder what it's like to live in Paris~

jenn from midlife modern said...

I lurve Zara. They always get it so right. And it's not even that expensive. God bless 'em.

Cat said...

Oh my...what pretty, pretty clothes! Bring on the mistletoe :)

Ashley said...

Oh wow. I'm shocked at how affordable this is. Love the red dress and especially the structured trend right now. Thanks so much for sharing!!! Do you know where you can purchase the red dress???

ashley cooper said...

Ohlala, I love holiday collection from Zara. Inexpensive designer looks!!
Have a great weekend girly! xoxo Ashley

Post a Comment