Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fancy a Fete?

I'm sure you've all seen today's fabulous foodie fashionista (say that three times fast!) post over at Coco + Kelley. It's truly a sight to behold with pops of pink and orange dancing before your very eyes! Vibrant and borderline intoxicating this oh-so-chic color combo makes me not only oooh la la!!, but it sends pink and orange colored dinner party daydreams dancing through my head!

Fancy my fantasy fête? Check out the table decor here and hit up Matthew Williamson for the bedazzled beauty. Still not had your fill? The Hermes Tour De Cles vintage-inspired silk twill scarf and this major monogram Goyard (scroll!) would do any girl good!
ashley cooper said...

Lovely! Happy New Year dear!

Natalie said...

The prettiest color combo! Love it.

Unknown said...

Seriously we are soulmates.

20 YORK STREET said...

I need colours, more colours in the new year! and then we can host a fabulous fete!

besos,

ML
Happy, Happy New Year!

20 YORK STREET

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

This is so freaking gorgeous!! The dress is beyond

thais said...

amazingly live and happy colors. and such cool links ;)

milk tea + polkadots said...

Ooh la la is right! Love orange and pink together!

ever ours said...

love the top!

The Iconic Blog.com said...

So fabulous!!xx Great blog. I'm subscribing now!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Yes, definitely a gorgeous color combo!

Katrina said...

Hi Roxy, just thought I'd leave a little comment to say that I stopped in for a visit via Design Darling, and decided to stay for a while - your blog is just so darling (and I looove the design of your blog too)!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I just found your blog through Design Darling and I'm so pleased I did - it's full of lovely photography and inspiration! Now following!

Will

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

perfection! enjoy your weekend!

Anya Rudn said...

Love your blog.. =)
Your newest follower.
Visit mine:
luckysparkle.blogspot.com

=)

Unknown said...

OMG...that tunic is to DIE for...channeling spring but still the winter glam....perfect unexpected combo.

C

Debora said...

Love this Colours!!!
xxx
Debora
http://glamorouscircusblog.blogspot.com

Post a Comment