Monday, January 24, 2011

Schiap and Stripes

Meet my new blazer and go-to NARS. Do you have a latest I need to know about?

And because...


...who, too, rocks the Schiap and has also never met a stripe she didn't like, you are now viewing a gratuitous, shamelessly cropped and edited (hello, myspace) photo of my favorite pop of pink.

Have you met Heart Charlie? You should introduce yourself if you haven't! She's one of those rare style bloggers who is un-phased by the trend du jour. This quote by Karl reminds me of her, "Style is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style."
Heather said...

ooh love the jacket. great color, too for the lips! will check out the other blog!

Roxy Te said...

Thanks so much, Heather! :) I don't mind posting pictures of my weekends, but I get slightly nervous about posting close-ups of just me! There's a reason not everyone can pull off being an oh-so-chic style blogger...and I'm one of them!

Kelly said...

love the blazer! where did you get it??

Deanna Pai said...

Ahhh I love that color pink, but I'm so afraid I wouldn't be able to pull it off. It looks goooorgeous with your skin tone!

ever ours said...

ummm..that blazer is SO up my alley!! love it!! and that shade of lipstick too.

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i love nars and such a fun blazer!
i'll have to check out her blog :)

Roxy Te said...

Kelly, you can find it here! http://www.calvinklein.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10850575

Heart Charlie said...

Awww this is such a sweet post! Can I say that I am smiling? Because I am! And you are crazy to be hesitant about posting your pic because you look GORGEOUS in that photo! I love the pink on you, I think Schiap is meant for us Asian sisters ;)

Heart Charlie said...

Awww this is such a sweet post! Can I say that I am smiling? Because I am! And you are crazy to be hesitant about posting your pic because you look GORGEOUS in that photo! I love the pink on you, I think Schiap is meant for us Asian sisters ;)

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

I kid you not...A has an identical blazer from my favorite kids store in the PI (Gingersnaps!). I've been wanting to post about it but haven't gotten around to it!

jiye
pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com

Jessie said...

i love blazer-- stripes make me happy :) i hope schiap does not only look good on asians with perfect skin tone because i want it. love all of it!

Mandy said...

There is nothing better than hot pink and black & white stripes!!!

Have a great week Roxy!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Love that bright color of the lipstick!

Kelly said...

Thanks!!!

jenn from midlife modern said...

Dang Roxy...you're posting so fast I can hardly keep up with you. Just have to say, you have the most beautiful skin tone!

designstiles said...

Ooh, I have a very similar blazer from H&M. It gets compliments pretty much every time I wear it. Love it!

Jenni Austria Germany said...

i loooove the nars.

Post a Comment