Monday, January 24, 2011

Rodney Smith

One thing about blogging is that you not only get to meet so many inspiring people, but you also discover a lot about yourself! This post proves either one of two things: 1. I'm a horrible editor (Are 10 pictures really ness to get my point across?) or 2. I really really really love Rodney Smith's work THAT much. Considering the past three weeks- Tim, Cade, and now Rodney? Seems my cup of te(a) is reveling in the whimsical and fantastical! What about you, darlings? Do you fancy a daydream?

To see more of Rodney's work on My Cup of Te, click here and here. To see Rodney's portfolio, click here. p.s. Do sign up for his email subscriptions- they don't come that often, ahem, shopbop, bluefly, refinery- and they keep you in the loop with this ahh-maze photographer!
Diana Mieczan said...

I really love daydreaming and those photos are fantastic. I also adore his work:) I could look at those romantic images all day long
Happy Monday,sweetie
Kisses

Cari-Jane Hakes said...

The more pictures the better! I tried to do a post today with them all in a mosaic to save space, to 'edit' as you say! But it didn't work. So I just posted them in all their giganticness. These images are just beautiful - a welcome interuption in my day which. Thank you x

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Oh his work is absolutely stunning. The more pictures the better. Thanks for sharing!

Rebecca @ Poshery said...

Gorgeous! I think the last photo is particularly appropriate - look at all of those lovely cups of te(a)!

Ashley said...

These pics could not be more lovely - thanks for sharing!

xo
Ashley

ashley cooper said...

oh these collection of photos are so glamorous--have a great MONDAY dear!

Anonymous said...

SO beautiful! what a great photog...thanks for the intro!

xo,
joAnn

Unknown said...

I love the bride and groom in front of the eiffel tower. So dreamy!

allergic to vanilla said...

Hello lovah! Well these images certainly brightened my Monday! Feeling the Eiffel Tower love shot, rocketeer, and the kiss on the cabs...beautiful!! kiss kiss
Carlina

AllergicToVanilla.com

April said...

oh wow these photos are amazing. glad to know i'm not the only one who goes mad obsessed with sharing photos lol

and lovely blog :)

Stephanie said...

I love the kiss with the taxi cabs, but I think my favorite is the little boy and his father chasing butterflies. Wow.

derek said...

omg I love these photos they are so precious!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!! i love love love!

Mackenzie said...

your blog is so lovely and magical, i can't even handle it. love isn't even encompassing my feelings for it.

thanks for stopping by the other day :) good to know there is another amelie fanatic. (my friends think i'm nuts. i've seen it over 40 times and am currently contemplating an amelie tattoo! )

xo

paja said...

you can add me as another fan. makes me want to bring the pictures in my head to reality. just got a new camera. maybe i've got something new to do this weekend. thanks for the inspiration mrs. te

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

These photos are stunning! Thanks for introducing Rodney Smith... can't wait to get more inspirations from you!

My blog name was originally "my cup of tea"... but i think yours is much more chic ;)

Post a Comment