Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend Picture Book

the solar flare said...

amazing post!!

Kate Gene said...

You look so pretty! You have a beautiful family. I love the picture of you and your dad throwing your arms up.

Unknown said...

Aww you look so HAPPY with your fam.
I LOVE Chima:) YUM!
Happy Sunday.
C

Sisters Sincere said...

Thanks for the comment: I got to discover your blog! Love how varied your posts are: fashion, food, design...the list goes on and on and it's all my favorite things!

XOXO!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Awh looks like you had a great one! LOVE the outfit and martinis :) xoxo

Jin said...

now I see where you get your good looks from!!!
Gotta love Charlotte restaurant week...I tried to get a reservation at Chima but they were booked to the max so we ended up going to Cajun Queen instead...yummy!

Sniff said...

Looks like you've had a wonderful weekend! :)

Amber said...

I love how excited daddy Te is on the pull out couch haha... Looks like you had a wonderful weekend. Have the stools been relocated to your house?

cryskay said...

you are gorgeous & your parents are the cutest. your blog is great - following you. xo

the STYLE SPY said...

awww your parents are so sweet :))

ali v. said...

love your weekend in pictures--jealous of your good drinks and eats and the time with your parents! I miss mine :( have a great night! xoxo {av}

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

so fun! weekend in pictures ROCKS. and wow that's sure a big bottle of "vod", mmm martini madness...so awesome! your parents are adorable. ♥

*amanda* said...

Cute weekend, Mama Te-time!

Traveling Distances said...

I love your weekend pictures too! You always have exciting things going on on the weekends- good food, drinks, and great company!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Your mom and dad are so cute together! You look beautiful in the photos too! Looks like a wonderful weekend.

Dreamy Princess said...

Aahh.. what lovely fam of yours, Roxy. You really had so much fun, aye?((:
I always enjoy my time with my fam either. They're the best gift ever(:

Cheers,
Dreamy Princess
~I wonder what it's like to live in Paris~

Anonymous said...

how cute is your fam? i grew up with a shih tzu...aren't they the best?!

Brittany said...

Looks like so much fun! Why is everyone in your fam so pretty? :) I love a good Brazillian steakhouse!

KC said...

what a fun weekend! hope you keep the streak alive this week :)

christine, just bella said...

Aww, what a fun weekend! I get giddy every time I see your guest book pulled out!

Roxy Te said...

Thanks guys! We had so much fun :) Hope y'all had a fab weekend too!

Post a Comment