Monday, February 7, 2011

Afternoon tea? Err, champagne?


Monday, monday. I'm so. over. it. What I'd really like to do is invite everyone over for the kind of afternoon tea where dull ol' earl gets booted for his younger, more hip relative- champers! Are you up for filling these inside out hearts teacups with bubbly and chin-chinning the day away? Come on over! The more is always merrier!

{Discovered Via Mimi + Meg}
FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

That sounds perfect! I'll be right over...lol. :)

yasmin said...

If I didn't already want to move to Charlotte I do now!

the southern hostess said...

These are adorable! Count me in.

Acbarnett said...

Simply lovely! When do you want me round darling?

20 YORK STREET said...

Oh that is so so cute! Heart shaped inside the cup!

xox,

ML
20 York Street

Behind the Lashes said...

Those cups are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

these are adorable!

SARA REDD said...

ooh girl, let me tell you... i channeled the same feelings on monday as well. what an afternoon full of champagne would've done!

xoxo

Post a Comment