Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Weekend from Cali!



My darlings, what are you doing this weekend? A and I will be navigating our way around sunny Cali in a rent-a-car with a gps and hopefully a little bit of luck. We hope to eat our way through LA with Anthony's help, hike the hills, and catch up with some old friends. On Saturday, we're getting all gussied up to attend an event and somehow, once again with said luck, I'm hoping to get my hair into a messy chignon.  Any helpful pointers, loves?

{1 & 2}
Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Sounds like a suitably glam weekend - enjoy, my friend!

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

Exciting! WHat's the event for? Love the messy chignon? My guess would be a lot of hairspray, teasing and bobby pins since asian hair is so fine?

jiye
pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com

Lorraine Te said...

roxy---so excited for you and A. just to let you know robin r. is already in LA. tell her i said hello and of course to jane and james. i just need a photo of you and katherine m. love!

the STYLE SPY said...

have fun!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Friday Rox!! Have an amazing time in Cali!! Loking forward to your "weekend picture book"!!

xoxo-Tiffany

delightfully-chic.blogspot

Anonymous said...

have so much, love! can't wait to see pics!!

xo,
joANn

KC said...

I second joAnn! Post LOTS of pictures on Monday, pleaaaaaase!

Unknown said...

Dianna looks gorgeous here!! :)

Have a fabulous weekend!

Behind the Lashes said...

Have a great time! Can't wait to see some pictures!

Unknown said...

sounds fab, and give us pics of your hair...hopefully it turns out like the photo...GORG. love that look.
C

Unknown said...

You'll be in my city! I know you'll have a fantastic time. Los Angeles is incredible, and the food is pretty amazing as well.

Have fun and I'm sorry if it rains :(

xoxo,
Joelle

Heart Charlie said...

I love your weekend plans!! Awesome! My must-have when I am attempting the messy chignon is volume spray powder or dry shampoo applied at the roots directly after hair is blow dried completely! It give the hair more texture to hold the style but also keeps it natural. Sachajuan is my product of choice. Then once it's all pinned up finish with a mist of aerosole hair spray! Good luck!!

Jess said...

Have fun! Hope the weather is amazing!!!!

Post a Comment